11/25/2010

Numbers 1 to 10

I remember back in primary school, I had taught my Greek friend how to count 1 to 10 in Vietnamese and she had taught me how to count 1 to 10 in Greek. Till this day, I can still count 1 to 10 in Greek. Funny enough, I've needed it but I guess you'll never know when it comes in handy.

Counting from 1 to 10 will get you started and familiar with the numbers and pronunciations, beyond 10. Whenever you've got a moment to yourself, jogging, on the bus, queuing at a bank, etc. Run the numbers through your head.

Remember: don't hesitate to email me if you need help with pronunciations and/or translations.

V = Không
P = Kolm

V = Một
P = Moht


V = Hai
P = Hi

3
V = Ba
P = Baah


V = Bốn
P = Born


V = Năm
P = Numb


V = Sáu
P = Ssow

7
V = Bảy
P = Baay


V = Tám
P = Dam


V = Chín
P = Chin

10
V = Mười
P = Muh-ee